Our B2B marketing strategists are responsible for leading the data-driven strategy in Scorpion’s vertical business units. The scope of the marketing campaigns you’ll own include vertical brand strategy, lead gen/demand gen, social media, events, PR, email, and more.
The position will report directly to our Senior Marketing Strategist, and you will also work closely with other members of the corporate marketing and sales team as well as our broader organization.
- Develop and execute quarterly marketing strategies that meet or exceed vertical business unit KPIs, including leads, engagement, and marketing-driven sales.
- Partner with leaders in sales and corporate marketing to ensure that every touch point with our customers is world-class and aligns with our brand strategy; understand that every interaction with our product and employees is the foundation of our brand.
- 3+ years in B2B marketing experience crafting campaigns directed at SMBs
- Analytical and metrics-driven approach to marketing, with a focus on defining and hitting KPIs while maintaining positive ROI
- Demonstrated success with multiple forms of demand generation, including content marketing, paid search, direct mail, inbound marketing techniques, email marketing, SEO, and social media
- Hubspot and/or Salesforce ( Preferred)
- MailChimp or similar email marketing platform (Preferred)
- Google Analytics and AdWords
- Facebook Ads