Scorpion is seeking a great Product Marketer to help us lead the next phase of growth for the company. The ideal candidate will be a SaaS product marketer capable of understanding complex technical concepts and simplifying them for our internal and external stakeholders.
This is a strategic, high-impact role that will drive significant brand awareness and growth across the full spectrum of Scorpion’s products and capabilities. As a Product Marketing Manager, you will help define and drive product positioning and messaging, as well as create compelling content and sales enablement tools.
To excel in this role, candidates must be team-oriented, have a can-do attitude, and be comfortable working in a fast-paced, cross-functional team environment.
- 4+ years of experience in SaaS product marketing
- Strong strategic and analytical mindset with the ability to also think creatively
- Prior experience marketing to the SMB / Mid-market audience is strongly preferred, including experience marketing a free trial-to-paid product sales funnel
- Proven ability to influence and lead cross-functional teams, such as product, strategy and data, and execute the go-to-market strategy
- Deep understanding of the importance of using data to make an informed decision; comfortable sifting through data from a variety of sources to create a hypothesis and use a scientific testing method to test those hypotheses
- Extensive knowledge of the latest marketing systems and tools such as Google Analytics, Salesforce, Tableau, Survey Monkey, HubSpot, and others
- Passion for uncovering insights and a successful track record translating these insights into actionable product marketing plans
- Ability to tackle multiple projects at once, synthesizing each project goal and objective, and laying out a strategic plan to tackle each one while effectively monitoring progress and key milestones
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to craft an effective story of Scorpion’s products across all key marketing channels
- Previous experience working inside innovative, high-growth company environments is valuable but not required; innovative, dynamic thinking is required
- Proven ability to excel in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment and successfully transform customer feedback into effective product marketing campaigns
- SaaS product marketing