About the Sr. Software Developer role:
As a Sr. Software Developer on our Engineering Team, you will be responsible for the architecture and development of database application solutions and their integration with front-end applications. You will design, code, test, debug, document, and support the things that you build, and own the back-end code for new software projects for existing and upcoming platforms. You’ll define the architecture for new features, and collaborate closely with different teams to ensure quality and execution.
- Build out database application solutions and their integration with front-end applications using SQL and C#.
- Define and create architecture for new features.
- Work with hosting vendors to ensure the performant functioning of hosting platforms.
- Interact with CMS & API partners to ensure stability and performance.
- Collaborate on solution architecture for new and existing platforms.
- Proficient with Microsoft SQL performance tuning.
- Knowledge of RESTful and GraphQL architectures.
- Knowledge of test-driven development, Git repository, and SOLID principles and their application to code.
- Experience with Object-Oriented Analysis (OOA), Object-Oriented Design (OOD) and Object-Oriented Programming (OOP).