About the Senior Product Manager role at Scorpion:
We are looking for an experienced and innovative Senior Product Manager to join the growing Product team. The Senior Product Manager will work closely with the Vice President of Product to help define and execute on the product vision. In this role, you will partner with stakeholders to define the product road map, features, milestones, and success metrics for Scorpion products. If you are passionate about building great products and solving customer pain points, then this is the perfect role for you.
- Partner with key stakeholders to define the product road map, features, milestones, and success metrics for Scorpion products.
- Clearly articulate and communicate the road map, key decisions, and relevant learning.
- Conceive new product ideas and market opportunities by performing market research, customer research, and competitive analysis.
- Be the Subject Matter Expert of the product and an advocate for customer needs.
- Ability to prioritize the road map to align with customer needs and business needs.
- Work closely with UX and Engineering to build a best-in-class product.
- Gather requirements and write clear user stories.
- Manage the full product development life cycle for your product.
- Collaborate with CX and Sales & Marketing leadership to develop, prioritize, and drive the product to delivery.
- Validate and ensure quality product releases
What you'll need
- 5+ years of product management experience in B2B products.
- Tech-savvy and passionate about building products.
- Comfortable using collaboration such as Slack, JIRA, and Confluence.
- Experience with Agile and lean startup principles.
- Must have experience creating wire frames.
- Consummate team player, adept at managing relationships, collaborating and influencing across a variety of organizational functions.
- Must be a strong communicator, written and verbal.
- Excellent people skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Customer-centric mindset.