We are seeking an Angular Developer who is innovative, collaborates well with others, and has a track record of success in meeting milestones. As our Angular Developer, you'll work closely with other senior and junior level Developers, Product Designers and Managers to deliver on some exciting new user-facing products set to launch this year. You will be creating visually appealing web pages/interfaces as well as creating, editing, or modifying templates for our CMS, mobile app and web development framework.
- Building efficient front-end systems that drive complex web applications, and write clean, fast, compatible, easy-to-use, automated-testable React JSX to realize our ideas.
- Helping to create our UI framework to help us create applications to interact with our data—code, widgets, and all—and help us identify and document its emergent rules
- You should be able to program cross-browser, cross-platform, and cross-device compatible web pages
- Staying up to date on the latest and best coding strategies
- Mentoring colleagues and junior-level talent on best practices and methodologies
- You must be highly organized
- You must be adaptable to workflows
- You must have enduring attention to detail
- You must have self-direction and refined critical thinking
- We want you to be a team player who is motivated and passionate about coding!
- 2+ years of experience using Angular 2 + (we're currently using Angular 8)
- Experience with managing state using Redux or NGRX a must.
- Experience using any back-end technologies, i.e. Node, SQL, etc
- Solid understanding Restful APIs and dealing with JSON formatted data
- Experience with Jasmine or Ionic framework preferred