We are seeking individuals who can be a go-to and reliable asset for our Project Managers.
Without you, our PM’s wouldn’t be able to sufficiently service all their clients.
This position requires flexibility and the desire to help with any and every task.
- Responsible for behind-the-scene deliverables
- Keeping Project Managers organized
- Basic website updates
- Setting up Google Analytics accounts if necessary
- Coordinating with clients to get login information on existing accounts
- Working on directories
- 2+ years of experience in a support-type role, i.e experience with scheduling, coordinating, creating minutes or documents for meetings, assisting Executives or Managers, travel coordinating, display coordinating, social media content calendaring, etc.
- Experience in a digital marketing environment a plus
- Attributes: organized, pro-active, flexible, positive and reliable
- Excellent people skills to interact with staff, colleagues, and cross-functional teams
- Meticulous attention to detail