Each year, Scorpion claims a larger presence at the WebAwards. We went from winning a single WebAward in 2010 to roping in 15 in 2015. This year, our digital marketing agency went even bigger with 20 WebAwards in total! These included 8 Outstanding Website awards and 12 Standards of Excellence awards. The WebAward program began 17 years ago, making it is the longest running annual competition that recognizes the best websites.
Check out Scorpion’s 2016 WebAwards:
- Klein & Frank – Outstanding Website
- Kaufman Law – Outstanding Website
- Flicker, Kerin, Kruger & Bissada LLP – Outstanding Website
- Spangenberg Shibley & Liber – Outstanding Website
- Clark Fountain – Outstanding Website
- Aldous \ Walker LLP – Outstanding Website
- Murphy, Falcon & Murphy – Legal Standard of Excellence
- Vanguard Attorneys – Legal Standard of Excellence
- Freidin Brown, P.A. – Legal Standard of Excellence
- Mr. Rooter – Outstanding Website
- Monster Tree Service – Outstanding Website
- Aire Serv – Professional Services Standard of Excellence
- The Eco Plumbers – Professional Services Standard of Excellence
- Artis Lux – Home Building Standard of Excellence
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center – Health Care Standard of Excellence
- Gunnison Valley Health – Health Care Standard of Excellence
- Saban Community Clinic – Health Care Standard of Excellence
- Deer Lodge Medical Center – Health Care Standard of Excellence
- Good Samaritan Hospital – Health Care Standard of Excellence
- Key-Whitman Eye Center – Medical Standard of Excellence
Scorpion has a record of creating award-winning websites and Internet marketing campaigns. Check out our full list of awards.
We are always dedicated to creating the best websites and digital marketing campaigns for our clients, whether they are nationwide operations or small, local businesses. In our more than 15 years of service, we have managed thousands of campaigns and delivered millions of leads across North America, so you can count on our expertise for your Internet marketing strategy.
Contact us today to learn how you can improve your online presence and get more business!
About the Author
Kylie Patterson currently holds the role of Director of Public Relations at Scorpion, although she has previous experience working with many departments within the company. She spends her time finding new and exciting ways to connect Scorpion both with the local and global community. When she is not at the office, Kylie enjoys dancing, live music, sporting events, and spending time with her black Labradoodle, Royce. She is also a proud graduate, and diehard fan, of the University of California, Los Angeles.