The month of September was a busy one for the team at Scorpion Design with our work being recognized by two separate awards programs. In the first, Scorpion was recognized with a Silver Award by the W³ Awards for their work with St. Joseph Health on www.stjhs.org. The W³ Awards exists to "honor creative excellence on the web," as well as recognize the professionals who achieve such excellence, no matter whether it is in the form of a website, a marketing program, social content, or even online video. It has been running for nine years now and is both sanctioned and judged by the Academy of Interactive and Visual Arts (AIVA).
For the fourth time, Scorpion has also earned recognition from the WebAwards—this time for our work on 10+ different websites. The WebAwards were created in 1997 with the purpose of recognizing and setting the standards for Internet marketing and development. Produced by the Web Marketing Association, each nomination for the Web Awards is judged by three or more experts who look at seven criteria: design, innovation, content, technology, interactivity, copywriting, and ease of use.
This year, we won four different awards for Outstanding Website:
- Scorpion Design – www.scorpiondesign.com
- Britt Landscaping – www.britt-landscaping.com
- St. Joseph Health – www.stjhs.org
- Humboldt General Hospital – www.hghospital.ws
We also received several different awards for Standard of Excellence:
- Meyer Wilson – www.meyerwilson.com
- Arnold & Itkin LLP – www.offshoreinjuryfirm.com
- Arnold & Itkin LLP – www.arnolditkin.com
- George Sink, P.A. – www.sinklaw.com
- McKinley Irvin – www.mckinleyirvin.com
- Stein Home Solutions Inc. – www.steinhomesolutions.com
- Madera Community Hospital – www.maderahospital.org
As always, we are honored by the recognition that our work receives as we feel it is indicative of our commitment to delivering nothing but the highest quality of products to our clients.
To learn more about awards that we have received in the past, click here!